- Learn how you learn. If you hate video, don’t invest in a video-based course. It’s a waste of your time and money. Buy a book instead.
- If your daily to-do list has more than 3 items, it’s too long. Trim it down to only those things that must get done. Move the rest to another day.
- Get out of your office. Sitting at your desk all day every day is not good for your physical or mental health. Schedule time to get out and move around every day.
- If you’re still trading dollars for hours, that’s a job, not a business. How can you rework your business model for more freedom and less work?
- Find a meaningful quote or motto each month, and work toward achieving the goal it symbolizes.
- Be grateful every day. No matter how small or silly, make it a point to find at least three things to be grateful for each and every day. Your attitude will be better for it.
- Decide what you want to remember about today, and focus on that. Let the negatives go, and pour your energy into the positive.
- Surround yourself with positive, uplifting people. You really are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with, so make them count.
- Learn to like yourself. Make it a habit to name three things you like about yourself every day, and soon enough you really will like all of you.
Check out my “50 ways to crush the things that are keeping you from happiness & success.”https://www.visionsintofruition.com/50-ways-to-crush-things-keeping-you-from-happiness-success