- Do little setbacks ruin your whole day? Stop making mountains out of molehills and see those small annoyances for what they really are.
- “Will it really matter in 5 years?” That simple question can allow you to let go of a lot of stress, both in business and in life.
- Is constant worry ruining your life? Try scheduling time to obsess, then when you find yourself worrying, simply say, “I’ll think about that when it’s time.”
- Fear and excitement often feel the same, and if you mistake your excitement for fear it will hold you back.
- No important change ever happened overnight. Give yourself time to build new habits and thought patterns rather than giving up too soon.
Check out my “50 ways to crush the things that are keeping you from happiness & success.”https://www.visionsintofruition.com/50-ways-to-crush-things-keeping-you-from-happiness-success